Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tristan's Birthday

Tristan's birthday was Friday April 6th, and keeping with our RB Winery Fridays tradition, that's where we celebrated.  This time we invited a bunch of friends, and had everyone over to our house after for some of Tristan's mom's amazing lasagne and some awesome Pinterest-inspired sides & apps!

Some of the girls, hanging out with Ava. 


So happy my little sister was able to be there!  Do you think we look alike??

James & Chris


This swing is a weekly occurrence.  All the kids love to line up on it and swing - and Opa is usually right there with them.

Miss Bella entertaining herself while her parents socialize

Bella & Anderson, who are a week apart - both one next month!

They sure do love their Opa


One of my favorites - these two are buddies!

Tristan & Laura started a pretty intense game of tag with all the kids - they were having a blast!!  See, who said you have to be 21 to enjoy a winery??


I didn't take any pictures back at the house b/c I was busy entertaining - oops!  But I did find this gem.  Dan was sporting a sweet zip-up and Brittany mentioned she had the same one...which turned into a photo shoot.

Now that I'm posting these pictures, I realize that I also didn't get ANY pictures of the birthday boy, let alone me and Mason with the birthday boy.  Oops!  I'll just chalk it up to, we were having too much fun to notice at the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment